Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

How can I go back to court after doing my time and is still what I consider doing time on sex reg list

How can I present new evidence to show my innocents...again after pleading nocontest and doing the time

Asked on 6/27/11, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

Feel free to call me regarding this question at 810-227-7200....over 30 years of experience in this area of the law.

Jules N. Fiani

Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani


Read more
Answered on 7/03/11, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan