Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

back in 1989 my father-in-law forced my wife and I to sign papers putting his company in our names. He had his attorney bring the papers to us and had us sigh everything and he then took them to Lansing and came back with articles of incorporation and the company was then in My wife's and my name. I took the papers to the registrar of Deeds in Macomb County and filed them == Getting back to Lansing the corp.I D number was 484-211 and things did not go well and My father-in-law and my younger brother tossed me out of the building and that was that==Father-in-law died in 2009 and then in 2013 My wife was informed that she was named in her dad's will to get 1/3 and since then her older brother died so i quess now she would get 1/2 however==she was never contacted about being at the reading of the will did not know about it till 4 years after her dad/s death only got 6-7 pages of will not whole thing then her brother had her sign papers ==do not know what she signed as I was not allowed to be there.. that is when I decided to look up the building where Ram paper was located and that is when I found out that Tom Motschall her brother had also got Ram Paper Company into his name on the same day as Dick's Attorney had it put in our name and he also has the same Corporation I D number of 484-211 how is this possible??? He also is still filing papers every year on this. so total of three things== 1==Stock left to Marge Motschall at 7 or 8 years of age and could be up to 140 shares valued $1000.00 per share and sold by her dad for $778.39 and My wife knew nothing about this. ===2=== how can someone get the same number for incorporation on the same day and no one knows????===The will that My wife has never seen and what is in it. I know that her Dad was at one time worth over One and one0half million dollars from his late brothers wills. How much is in his will ????????////// Her brother Tom was supposed to get back with her and did not. never calls nothing. HELP HELP

Asked on 11/27/16, 6:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Sounds like there is way more to this matter than the brief story you have shared. Contact a local probate attorney to go over things in detail to see what can be done now.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/16, 7:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan