Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Michigan MIP

I recently received an MIP a few weeks ago in East Lansing. I was also charged with disorderly conduct, but this was a misunderstanding and the officer said he would drop the charge. I have a conference in court soon and I was wondering if there were any way I could accept the MIP on my public record in lieu of probation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on 6/05/07, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Re: Michigan MIP

The best advice is for you to have an attorney representing you rather than just accepting a criminal record. We'd be happy to speak with you about your case. Call our Lansing office at

1 5178861000

For more information, go to:

Read more
Answered on 6/05/07, 1:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan