Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

non paying ex won't leave my home. Very verbally abusive. Will police remove him? Michigan

Asked on 7/06/11, 3:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

If you are having a situation like this, I would love to speak with you about it. Call 810-227-7200 or visit for more information

Read more
Answered on 7/06/11, 5:32 pm
William Morrison Action Defense Center

If you want the police to intervene in your personal affairs, prepare for a miserable and costly outcome.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/11, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan