Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Posession of Marijuana

My brother was living in his house when the police busted in and found less than a gram of weed, and a broken scale. Now the police is saying that he resisted arrest, when nobody was even arrested, and they are also charging him with Manufacturing a drug house. Can you tell me if theres anyway this can go away because it's not even true.

Asked on 6/08/07, 12:44 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Thomas Loeb Law Offices of Thomas M. Loeb

Re: Posession of Marijuana

Where did the incident take place? Were there any witnesses other than the police to what really happened?

Please let me know.


Read more
Answered on 6/09/07, 12:11 pm
john graziani Law Offices of John Graziani

Re: Posession of Marijuana

First of all I have to know everything that happened leading up to these charges. Was there any contact with the law in the past? Please call me up and I will give you a free phone consultation. I look forward to being able to answer your question with additional information being provided.


John Graziani


Read more
Answered on 6/08/07, 3:00 pm
Francois Nabwangu Wright Cantrell PLLC

Re: Posession of Marijuana

Unfortunately the only resolution of this type of case is a vigorous and zealous defense by a legal professional.

Typically, a certain amount of preparation prior to the probable cause hearing might allow for a dismissal of some of the charges as well.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Yours truly,

Francois M. Nabwangu, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/07, 6:24 pm
William Morrison Action Defense Center

Re: Posession of Marijuana

No, but I can tell your brother.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/07, 11:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan