Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

just read

how do i do this on my own to set aside a conviction pertainning to the following information. case#99-005274fh(k)CTN#04-98001561-01 SOR#S10709198. I already have all the neccesary documents as stated in the applications, have court date set for march 2nd

Asked on 1/19/09, 3:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: just read

How do you have a Court date set when you haven't filed the motion? Need more information to help you. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 1/19/09, 3:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan