Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I have to remove all my guns from my home so my child can live here while on felony probation . Can I legally store the handguns with a relative who has a concealed carry permit? I live in Michigan.

Asked on 2/10/17, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

To clear up any confusion, this question should be addressed to the probation department.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/17, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan