Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Sexual Misconduct?

If I'm a plaintiff and have a pending trial ongoing against a man that is accused of sexual misconduct in the fourth degree against myself and I do not want to go through the whole trial because I feel nothing will come of it, how can I at least benefit monaterily? The charges are legit but it has been ongoing for a year now and frankly I'm tired of draggin it out

Asked on 1/17/09, 8:48 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Re: Sexual Misconduct?

the prosecutor handles the criminal case. You would have to speak to them. Most attorneys will only handle these kind of civil cases once a plea of guilty has been entered or a jury verdict of guilty. Visit to discuss. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 1/18/09, 12:16 pm

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: Sexual Misconduct?

Our office has been successful in suing and collecting money from a child molester. We might be able to help you sue the man that committed this offense. Call Mike Cronkright at 1 866.766.5245 to discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/09, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan