Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

can the state of michign have a law that says you only have to register on the sex offender registy 25 years from date of conviction,then when your within 6 months of 25 years change it to lifetime registration???

Asked on 7/01/11, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

Feel free to call me regarding this criminal law question at 810-227-7200....over 30 years of experience in this area of the law.

Jules N. Fiani

Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani


Read more
Answered on 7/03/11, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan