Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Michigan

Ive been harassed for the last two years by a few girls. They never revealed themselves flat out but I know it couldn't be anyone else. Ive gotten anonymous text messages with horrible insults to me and my family members. They have gotten into my email to spy so I set up a security code. They posted revealing photos of me and sent the link to a couple family members. I filed a police report when the texts began and the cop didn't do a thing or give me information. There has to be something that can be done to prove its the people I feel I know it is. Ive become chronically depressed and paranoid.I'm 20 and my name is Kylee.

Asked on 1/11/13, 10:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

If the police won't do anything, there's not a lot for you to do from a legal standpoint. I would change your phone number, get a new email and move on. Don't share your info with distant people, as they must be leaking it to the harassers.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/13, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Michigan