Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

My biyfriend was convicted in 2008/2009 his charges were DWLS/DWLR also OUID \1760 His full name is William Archie Wilson DOB is 3/12/1954 social sec nbr is 31 62 3587 adress is 696 baker st rochester hills mi. after being convicted he recieved several notices to appear in court also that he could be incarcerated when he appeared. So he choose to ignore the court and didnt apper. Now he wants me to put the house up for collertal with a bail bondsman. The amount will be approx 2,800.00. My question to you is do you think hes going to get jail time? Is it worth getting him out if he is only going to end up back in jail anyways? He is being detained at the Oakland County Jail . 1200 telegraph rd. Pontiac Mi. I have no credit cards or any money to pay you. So absoutly any information would be greatly appreiated.

Asked on 7/15/13, 9:44 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Edward Sternisha Law Office of Edward J. Sternisha, PLLC

I'm sorry but you really need to delete this entire question. You have placed your boyfriend's complete personal identity on the internet for every thief to steal. Please take it down and ask a general question without any identification. Thank you!

Read more
Answered on 7/16/13, 6:20 am

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Almost all absconders (i.e. your boyfriend) go to jail. Assuming he didn't turn himself in, you would be wasting your money on a bondsman.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan