Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

my friend was going through a nasty divorce and was stopped for drunk driving and then 30 days later he was pulled over again and lost his liscense. That was 10 years ago in Michigan and he was wondering what he would have to do to get his liscense back?

Asked on 6/27/12, 10:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Attorney John M. English has an excellent track record with these cases. Call him at 517 886-1000 to set an appointment to meet with him. Before your appointment, pick up a copy fo the driving record from the Secretary of State.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/12, 10:07 am
Daniel Hajji Daniel Hajji & Associates

Your friend will have to petition the Secretary of State for a Hearing, if eligible.

If your friend's matter is in the Metro Detroit Area, contact our law office for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/12, 10:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan