Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

Outstanding DUI (did not complete probation or pay fees) and open bench warrant. What is the best way to make this right? Have suspended driver's license and no State ID. Would like to apply for jobs but cannot do without identification.

Asked on 3/26/10, 12:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Stuart Collis Collis & Griffor, PC

You need to get an attorney and turn yourself in on the bench warrant. If you don't, you will eventually be arrested and likely to get less pleasant treatment by the judge.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 12:37 pm

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Attorney John English deals with the issues often. You can reach him toll free

by calling 1 866-766-5245. He does a great job.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/10, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan