Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

Had an owpd case (marijuana), was arrested because my eye fluttered a miniscule amount after passing all field sobriety tests. Case got dismissed without prejudice after 6 months due to blood test not being back. Obtained medical marihuana card between the dismissal and reissue of charges, now theres the mi supreme ct case that makes you prove visual impairment. Any retroactivity here since case was in haitis? I know it's not retroactive to begin with but just curious, small town cop shop just trying to take my money I have to use to pay my student loans back with.

Asked on 7/09/13, 3:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Loeb Law Offices of Thomas M. Loeb

Yes, the Koon case will help you and will apply to your case.


Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan