Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My 14year old daughter's birth mom let an 18 year old boy spend the night with her. Would a judge see this a good reason to grant us full custody. We already have primary cu study.

Asked on 5/07/15, 11:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

If you're asking would this fact be a sufficient proper cause or change in circumstances to revisit the custody issue? Possibly. You don't give nearly enough facts to give an opinion on the chances of success. Changing custody is a complicated matter. Your chances of success without counsel are slim to none. Fee free to contact my office for more information.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/15, 11:43 am
Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Definitely not enough information to do a custody assessment. At a minimum, you should consult with an experienced family law attorney and possibly CPS.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/15, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan