Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Is an attorney needed for a Durable Power of Attorney? My nephew is incarcerated and would like me to be his durable power of atty. What do I have to do?

Asked on 5/15/15, 11:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jared Austin Austin Legal Services, PLC

I would highly suggest you use one to make sure it is drawn up properly. Otherwise it may cause you problems and not be enforceable.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/15, 11:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan