Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

i need an attorney in the state of shelby twp michigan to assit me in a custody matter the father of my five month old is trying to gain custody of my six yr old who is not biologically his he has been threatened me and says if i dont sign an agreement he will do a bunch of stuff who is my best bet who can i get to handle this way above my head situation?

Asked on 6/18/13, 7:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Locate my contact information I will be more than happy to assist you. I am in the office at the moment and can take your call.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/13, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan