Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My daughter came to me and said she was scared to be at her moms because her boy friend is abusing her. I reported it to CPS she showed up with marks. My question is should I hold onto my daughter even though it goes against our parental agreement? I want to protect my daughter from further abuse.

Asked on 5/07/20, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

If you suspect child abuse, wait for CPS or the police to tell you to keep your daughter. You can also ask your attorney to take this problem to the judge in your case.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/20, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan