Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Filing for Early Divorce Judgment

Handling my own divorce. Trying to get early, uncontested divorce w/minors. Told I need to file a Motion & Praecipe & have papers for Divorce Judgment, etc. ready for next months meeting/conference at court & judge will most likely grant an early divorce.

Question: Where can I get the Motion form? I have the Praecipe.

Asked on 3/19/07, 6:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

Re: Filing for Early Divorce Judgment

There is no form for motions. You will have to draft your own language for motion for entry of judgment of divorce.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/07, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan