Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My husband has been hiding my children for a year and a half now. I found where they are. There is not papers of any sort filed anywhere. I want to take them back. What do I do to protect myself from him kidnapping them again?

Asked on 3/10/11, 2:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Our family law attorneys can help you. Contact our Lansing office at 517 886 1000 for help.

You can read more at:

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan