Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

my ex husbands girlfriend spanked my son

While my ex husband had visitation with my children, his girlfriend slapped my son who was 2 at the time in the mouth and had spanked him on the butt as well. I am highly distraught. What can i do?

Asked on 2/17/09, 10:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jack Jaffe Legal Center of Jack L. Jaffe

Re: my ex husbands girlfriend spanked my son

You need to petition to modify the parenting time to prohibt your former husband's girlfriend to be present while he exercises his parenting time.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/09, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan