Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I left my wife a year ago, we are currently going through a divorce, not to be final until next year. I moved out of the house that was purchased during the marriage, she has since moved in with her mom. I now need to move back into the house but she says she has leased it to someone else. Do I have any legal recourse

Asked on 10/17/13, 12:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Your attorney can definitely request an order from the judge to get you back into the house. You can read more at:

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 1:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan