Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

i live in michigan can i get my divorce overturned if mutually agreed

Asked on 8/02/13, 10:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

It is theoretically possible to set aside the entire judgment but the circumstances would be so rare that it becomes virtually impossible. That is why divorced couples who get back together generally remarry .

Read more
Answered on 8/03/13, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan