Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I live in Michigan and I'm getting divorced. Its uncontested we just want it over, what should I do?

Asked on 10/03/12, 6:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

You should hire an experienced divorce lawyer. You can read more at:

Read more
Answered on 10/03/12, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan