Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I live in Michigan my ex husband and I got divorced. The truck is in his name. But I purchased the vehicle and I have possession of the vehicle. The car was towed and he won't go with me to notary to get the vehicle out. What can I do?

Asked on 10/12/17, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek THE KRONZEK FIRM formerly Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Call your divorce lawyer. The title issues should have been dealt with in the Judgment of Divorce.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/17, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan