Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan


My financee owns a tool and die business. How can I protect myself from liability for his business once we are married?

Asked on 8/31/07, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek THE KRONZEK FIRM formerly Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: marriage

There are many options available to you. You need to meet with an attorney before the marriage to plan properly to protect BOTH of you.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/07, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan