Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

moving a child from michigan

my daughter is 16 and lives with me. I am moving to florida and her mother said she has to stay. she wnts to go. the court says its not in the best interest of the 3 kids to be split up and are running me around. cant she decide for her self at 16?

Asked on 8/29/07, 6:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek THE KRONZEK FIRM formerly Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: moving a child from michigan


Have your attorney deal with the judge to request a change of domicile.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/07, 10:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan