Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I recently began treatment for a recreational cocaine problem, I have full custody of my six month old. His biological father is threatening to use this agains me in court for custody and well as to no pay child support, legally can he do that?

Asked on 3/25/12, 8:01 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

The custody will determine the child support. Drug problems are one area that the courts frown upon for change of custody issues. Get a skilled lawyer on board ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/12, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan