Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I have been in a relationship with the same person for 3 years. My ex husband does not want our children to spend the night over there with me. Is there really any legal recourse he can take to prevent me from doing this? It has only happened a few times and ex threatens to contact friend of the court. Thank you,

Asked on 10/09/13, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

a judge could possibly order what's your ex is requesting. to judge might also refuse to do so. It is not the friend of the court that can make a decision on this. You should confer with your family law attorney right away to determine your best position.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan