Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

my spouse wants me to pay 200 a week to her for child support. im sure she has been having an affair while in this marriage. I have legally adopted her daughter who is 11 and we have a 3 year old together. she makes $40 per hr. as a nurse. I make $20 per hour as electrician

Asked on 11/19/17, 7:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michigan has a MANDATORY child support formula that you must use if you the two of your are separated, divorced or subject to a court order. Review this with an experienced family law attorney. You can read more at: or at

Read more
Answered on 11/19/17, 7:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan