Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Seriously thinking about getting a divorce and weighing out my options. I live in Michigan and earn about 60-80K more than my spouse in any given year. My children are fully grown and not financial dependents. Will I be mandated to pay him alimony after the divorce?

Asked on 9/21/19, 9:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Feel free to contact my office. I would be happy to explain spousal support law in the State of Michigan. See for additional ways to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/19, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan