Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I volunteered to pay alimony to my ex-wife, there isn't an alimony law here in Michigan, is there a way to stop paying her?

Asked on 7/16/15, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

If there is an order to pay her, then you will need to file a motion showing changed circumstances if the order allows you to modify the support.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/15, 4:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan