Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Michigan

I bought a vehicle from a used car dealership and I traded in my previous vehicle in for the down payment. Well something happened with that vehicle and now the guy won't turn my paperwork into the secretary of state unless I give him more money. What can I do about this? My loan from the bank has already gone through. Thank you for your help

Asked on 10/11/13, 11:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You need an attorney involved ASAP. Contact me and I can assist you.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/13, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Michigan