Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Michigan

I am the plaintiff in an auto accident case and the case is in the discovery stage still. I am not pleased with my attorney and legal team and the way things are being handled. So i would like to file a dismissal. How do i do that and get this over and done? Then after that is done is my relationship over with my attorney; if not how do i terminate it and be able to put this behind me? i know there may be fees that i have inquired due to the fact that the case has not been settled, but i am on disability benefits and I have no assets. This entire ordeal has made my injuries worsen and i am very stressed out. Please help!!!

Asked on 10/26/13, 11:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Why don't you just seek another attorney who can handle your case better? There is no reason to dismiss the case. Seek new blood to see what they think.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Michigan