Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Michigan

Can somebody recommend an experienced but inexpensive commercial and business litigation attorney in the Detroit Michigan area who is admitted to Detroit federal court? All I need to do is enter an appearance and a consent extension order and negotiate a payment plan. Mike W. 571-334-2671. Minimal retainer or billing in arrears would be appreciated.

Asked on 4/05/14, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

I can assist you in this regard. It might not be exactly as simple as you propose, but certainly can be worked out if you know the other side will negotiate reasonably. Contact me to discuss. Tim Klisz (313)402-0853

Read more
Answered on 4/05/14, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Michigan