Legal Question in Immigration Law in Michigan

Would my wife be eligible for the Dream Act when it passes even though I have just submitted the I-140 form to U.S. Immigration offices?

Asked on 7/14/12, 8:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

Are you referring to an I-140 submitted by your employer, or an I-485 filed, or an I-130?

Read more
Answered on 7/14/12, 10:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Michigan