Legal Question in Employment Law in Michigan

If a workers comp IME cleared me for returning to work months before my family doctor did, then should I return not ready for work or notify them of my intention to appeal the IME and not return? Thank you.

Asked on 10/25/13, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

Hire a comp attorney to fight it. Those doctors are far from independent.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Michigan