Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Michigan

Boy friend moves in to my home, lives there over a year, I tell him to leave but he will not. Do I have to go to court and get an eviction notice served to him. I live in Mi.

Asked on 2/17/12, 9:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

absolutely yes. No question about it. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 2/17/12, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Michigan