Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Michigan

I paid the balance of my landlord tenant judgement. Now the owner wants to add additional money to the judgement, after the fact. Can he do that

Asked on 3/02/12, 12:42 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

I would think not, but would have to examine all the facts to see your case and how it fits into the law.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/12, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Michigan