Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

If a dentist did not place my crown in properly can I take legal action against them?

Asked on 4/30/15, 4:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

If you have incurred significant damage due to dental negligence, you might be able to find an attorney to file a lawsuit for you.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/15, 6:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan