Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

i just found out i have BURSITIS due to a shot i was given in dec,2012. i lost my job, couldnt work, walk sleep, sit,bowl fish, or anything i used to do before. today is june 27,2013. and still in pain do i have a pain and suffering case, xrays, mri, and nerve test reported nothing was wrong with me.

Asked on 6/27/13, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

It is almost certain that you have no case. First of all, just because you have a problem does not mean that the doctor who gave you the shot committed malpractice. It is highly doubtful that any doctor with similar qualifications and training would testify that the doctor who gave you the shot did something that a reasonable doctor under similar circumstances would not have done. Also, it is doubtful that the shot gave you the bursitis. It is more likely that the pain that caused the doctor to give the shot was caused by bursitis. Also, your damages are not enough to cause any lawyer to invest the tens of thousands of dollars that must be invested in a malpractice case.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 9:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan