Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

I had labia plasy a year ago and the doctor destoyed me.. leaving me with one labia and taking the other looks awful and i was left with 2 open wounds that he did not fix. he kept saying they would heal.. i seen another doctor and he was shocked at how bad it looked... i have a crater on the side of my vagina and it hurts when i have sex. there are two bumps, one on each side at the top of my vagina that get hung up when i have sex... I am so embarrassed by it that i won't allow my boyfriend to even look at it... i make sure the lights are off because it looks so bad... I don't have the money to get it fixed and the second doc that i seen said it needs fixed.. especially the crater that was left.... and a new labia built by a plastic surgeon and put back on where he left me with no labia on the left side.... So depressed and upset about this .. I have talked to a couple attorneys but no one know's too much about labiaplasy.. please help me...

Asked on 9/18/14, 3:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mickey Larson Mickey Larson Law Office, PLC

I'd be happy to discuss it with you. Are you available next week?

Read more
Answered on 9/18/14, 7:14 am
Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

Feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to assist you. There are time limitations in regard to potential medical malpractice claims. Don't wait.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/14, 8:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan