Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

Can a medical office tefuse a patience service over a spouse's unpaid bill?

Asked on 5/09/13, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

There is no law that requires the doctor to treat you. Hospitals may be required to treat an emergency.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 3:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan