Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

If a doctor says you are going to be fine after a car accident and you later go back to the hospital for more serious injuries due to the accident. Do you sue the doctor and the person causing the accident?

Asked on 9/11/12, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

You sue the person causing the accident but not the doctor because the delay most likely did not cause your condition to markedly worsen.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 4:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan