Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

I'm from Michigan, I recently fell 25 feet from a tree due to a design defect made by an LLC company located in Georgia that recently closed. There are many of these same exact products being used right now. What are my options for suing and/or some sort of recall to make people aware of this defect on a global basis. This truly is a serious design defect that could very easily kill someone. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 9/08/12, 7:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

If you did not suffer a serious injury, you should contact the United States Consumer Product and Safety Administration and make a complaint. If you suffered a serious injury, you should contact a highly skilled, very competent products liability attorney. These are difficult cases.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/12, 5:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan