Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

My personal Injury lawyer informed me, when I called to ask him a question that he would not ligigate my case, I was shocked and hurt since 2 years had passed, and I may not be able to refile the personaly injury(against the casino) case. Can he just up and quit like this? Is he lible? What should I do?

Asked on 9/24/12, 5:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Stern William Stern, P.C.

Find another lawyer. You still have time.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/12, 5:19 pm

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You have three years from the injury. Check around for new counsel.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/12, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan