Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

I was recently in a minor auto accident where i was at fault. I did exchange information with the other party and no ploice were involved at the time. The other party filed a police report and i received a letter from the police station stating that i needed to bring my vehicle with my registration, proof of insurance and my drivers license with me. Am i in some sort of trouble?

Asked on 5/01/12, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

You might be charged with leaving the scene of a property damage or personal injury accident or the lesser charge of failing to report the accident. Do not go in without hiring an attorney first!!! Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 5/01/12, 3:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan