Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

how can I add my sons name to my deed while under lock down?

Asked on 5/08/20, 4:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

I can draft a deed and remotely notarize it for you via FaceTime or zoom and then record it. My charge is $310 for the whole process. If you are interested, let me know. Tim Klisz (313)402-0853

Read more
Answered on 5/08/20, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan