Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

My mother wants to ensure I get her home when she dies. What do we need to do to add me on the deed. She doesn't want me to have to go Thur probate. I'm the only heir.

Asked on 7/25/17, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

The easiest way is a for lady bird deed. That leaves ownership in mom until her death, then automatically goes to you.

I can help you with this. Contact me at (313)402-0853. Tim

Read more
Answered on 7/26/17, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan