Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

As being part of the management team at our apartment complex what at the steps I can take to ban someone from coming to our apartment complex who has violated our visitors policy?

Asked on 6/27/11, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

You ask an interesting question, feel free to call 810-227-7200 so I can help answer it.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/11, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan